BET has some informative member events and forums coming up in the coming months. Below is an invitation to a Corporate and Incentive educational event in Hobart in April.
Northern-based members, keep an eye out for details of an upcoming forum in Launceston to be announced in the coming weeks.
Corporate & Incentive educational event
BET’s Director of Sales Claire Harrington will provide an overview of the Corporate & Incentive market and potential opportunities for member businesses, including a case study of a successful event.
Nicolas Kent from FinnCarlyle business consulting will cover important topics to ensure your business benefits from this important segment of the business events market.
Topics will include:
- It’s not about you, it’s about them – creating authenticity in client experiences
- The challenges in creating experiences that differentiate your client experience
- Getting the balance right between client connection and product overload
- Subtlety and the principle of “less is more”
- What is your business doing to market your offering?
- Selling people not product
There will be a breakout session where members and BET staff will work in smaller groups to help develop the top five points of difference for your business.
Don’t miss this event.
When: Thursday 19 April 2018
Time: 9am – 12noon
Venue: Hobart Conference and Function Centre, Hobart
RSVP: email@example.com by 5pm Friday 13 April
Image – Hobart Yachts